Interim HealthCare, a 50 year old home care company, has immediate openings for qualified CNA’s that can perform a night shift.
. EXCELLENT pay while giving you flexibility in your work schedule.
* Essential Functions of the Certified Nurse Aide / CNA: *
* Provides for patient’s personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
* Promotes a safe environment during care.
* Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personal protective equipment.
* Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
Why Interim HealthCare
As the first nationwide home care company, Interim HealthCare has put over 50 years of experience into our signature standard of care.
Ours is a deeply meaningful approach that encompasses the whole individual—mind, body, spirit—in addition to caring for the whole family.
Home care not only provides an opportunity for establishing a longer, more meaningful relationship with your client or patient, it also allows you a degree of lifestyle freedom with more flexible hours.
The combination can be very rewarding, and there’s no better place to work than Interim, the first in home care™.
Employee Training We know that as a caregiving professional, it’s important for you to stay up-to-date on new
technology and medical training. That’s why Interim HealthCare places a high value on
continuing education. Our online Learning Center, Interim HealthCare University, offers more than 300 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and in-service educational courses.
These courses are provided at no cost to our employees, so we encourage our caregivers to take full advantage of advanced learning opportunities.
Because of our uniquely comprehensive offerings at Interim HealthCare, we also offer many specialized training courses for specific types of care such as dementia.
Available training includes interactive and engaging online courses, and dynamic, informative live webinars.
Location/Region: Fairmont, MN (56031)